Sunday, August 3, 2008

Starting off...

So I decided to start a blog. This is all in the hope that I would record some of my thoughts in writing. My plan is to post thoughts I have about things that interest me including science, religion, psychology, and current events, to name a few. My hope is to also write posts about books as I finish reading them, just to keep a record of what I thought at the time of reading. I always have about 10 books that I'm working my way through (some faster than others) at any given point in time, so these 'reviews' will likely come in fits and starts. It's my hope that I'll have something to write about that is interesting, at least to me, but hopefully to others as well. If anyone else ever actually checks this out, hopefully you'll find it either entertaining, interesting, or perhaps even insightful. I enjoy discussion, so I invite comments about any of my posts, especially if you disagree with something I've said. Since I haven't been around quite long enough to know everything yet, many of my thoughts are a work in progress, and may even be informed by some of your comments. I have a couple of new posts in the works and should be posted soon....we'll see how this goes.

No comments: